Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

These are the days








This weekend I took Caroline, along with her cousins, to the zoo in Hattiesburg and to Chuck E. Cheese. Just to be able to relax, not to worry about a schedule, and to enjoy Caroline's reactions to these new experiences made my day. Well, to be perfectly honest - it actually made my week. I think too often I get wrapped up in getting things done and I don't stop to realize what is actually going on. She was so excited to see the peacocks - her face lit up, she started slapping her hands on the stroller, and jabbering. The only thing I could do was take her picture while I laughed. I'll always remember this, the look on her face can never be duplicated!!! I will cherish it forever.

2 comments:

Sara Watts said...

Such sweet memories!

Nikki said...

gotta love watching excitement in thier eyes! So Sweet!