Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

"It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to..."










Ok so I have learned a few things from Caroline's first birthday. The first is that is probably not a good idea to set the time of the party in the middle of your child's naptime. No matter how much fun they (but really you) are having this could be you!!! So take my advice and pick another time. Second is that if you do not take my advice on the first Cake makes everything better!!! If they will hold out for cake then you can make it!!! All in all Caroline's Big Day was so special. We had so many friends and family present I was overwhelmed. It was great getting to see everyone. This will be a day to remember.

1 comment:

Sara Watts said...

That pic of Caroline licking her finger is priceless. Love it.
Sara