Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Where have I been?


Well I wrote this blog about a month ago (give or take a week...) the problem was my camera was unexplainably missing and I could not get the picture I had taken to go with the blog. Long story short the camera reappeared and here we go...


Ok, so I am guilty of not blogging for a little bit. However, a little exciting news....Caroline now has a Big Girl Toddler Bed (which is definitely not big). I am kinda excited about this but for the fact she is growing up. I know she is not even 2 yet but since she had been so sick last month she got used to going to sleep in Mama and Daddy's bed (shame on us - we know). Come talk to me when your baby has a 104 temp and is crying pitifully for her Mama. So now Caroline only wants to go to sleep in a big bed. Bryan converted the crib into the toddler bed and presto - Caroline loves it and wants to go to sleep in it. Awesome!!! I hope all future problems will be this easy to solve. Yes, I know the answer to this but a girl can dream can't she? Anyway here is a picture of her "Big Girl Bed".

No comments: